Machined housings ensure reliable and even chemical dispersion within the center of the pipeline. During the manufacturing process, all quills are individually tested to ProMixUSAs high standards and are guaranteed to be leak-free. Each unit comes complete with an integral removable spring-loaded ball check to prevent the flow of the injected chemical into the main flow when the system is shut down.
$115.00 – $592.00
Injection Quills improve injection and diffusion and allow for injecting corrosive chemicals into a pipeline without damaging the pipe or threaded port at the injection point. By injecting into the center stream of the pipe, the turbulent, higher pipe velocity improves chemical dispersion and results in a homogenous chemical mix.
Many construction materials available including PVC, Kynar, Teflon, CPVC, 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C-276, Titanium
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
1/2", 3/4", 1"
2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8"
PVC, PVDF (Kynar), 316L SS, Hastelloy C
- Simple to use ½”, ¾”, or 1” MNPT male process connection and ½”, ¾”, or 1” MNPT male chemical inlet connection.
- The injection quills come with an optional built-in check valve to prevent the backflow of chemicals through the nozzle and into the chemical line.
- The crack pressure (amount of psi required to open the check valve) on the injection quills is 10 psi.
- For applications that do not require a check valve, the injection quills default without a check valve.
- The injection quills come with the V notch and dispersion holes to ensure proper nozzle alignment with process chemicals for proper dispersal of injected chemicals.
- Standard quill length is 2 3/4″ long but custom lengths up to 24″ are available. For additional lengths please add the quill length desired.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.